Rosetta Stone Core Lessons
Start Thinking and Communicating in a New Language with Rosetta Course
Students quickly build proficiency in a new language with the Rosetta Course® platform. The immersion learning experience provides a carefully structured series of activities and lessons that help learners start thinking and communicating in the target language—without repetitive grammar drills, useless memorization, or translation exercises.
Through Rosetta Course, students develop core skills in reading, writing, speaking, and listening through features such as:
- Proprietary speech-recognition technology incorporated into lessons and activities to help students improve their pronunciation
- Immersion-based methodology that replicates the strengths of a real-world learning environment and activates the brain's natural ability to learn language
- Carefully sequenced content to introduce new vocabulary and grammar by building upon previous content
- Speech-recognition technology to help students adjust speaking to match native-speaker pronunciation
- Immediate feedback on every response to help reinforce key foundational concepts and correct learning
The interactive structure in Rosetta Course engages students, allowing them to not only learn a new language but retain it. As students build new language skills through Rosetta Course, they can apply and reinforce learning in Rosetta Studio® sessions and the Rosetta World® community.