Rosetta Stone helps you speak confidently.
With a variety of speaking-focused lessons and features, instantaneous pronunciation feedback with TruAccent, a track record of getting people speaking confidently and a near-five star rating in the app store, the award-winning Rosetta Stone mobile app is the best way to learn new languages.
- Speak confidently.
- TruAccent® technology provides real-time pronunciation feedback.
- Go beyond memorization.
- Learn in context using our Dynamic Immersion® method.
- Fits any schedule.
- Take a 10-minute lesson anywhere—online or off.
- Never leaves your side.
- Practice here, there, and everywhere.
- Don’t get lost in translation.
- Touch and hold anything from your Core Lessons to reveal its translation*. *Available with select languages on the Rosetta Stone: Learn Languages app.
Extended Learning Features
- Say it like a local.
- Practice speaking by reading aloud while listening to native speakers with Stories.
- Always know what to say.
- Get easy-to-understand greetings, phrases, expressions, and more with Phrasebook*. *Available on in select languages on the Rosetta Stone: Learn Languages app.
- Train your ear.
- Take a break from the screen by listening to Audio Companion® lessons.
Get Rosetta Stone on all your devices.
Web or app, anytime, anywhere, online or off, your lessons are ready.
Need another reason?
How about some inspiration from the Rosetta Stone blog?
There are countless reasons why people learn new languages. Have you thought of why you should learn another language? Or even wondered where to start when starting a new language? Or simply wonder just how long will it take to get conversational? All we can promise is that the longer you wait the longer it’ll take. So, consider setting a language-learning goal. Whether you practice for a day, a month or years, having a language goal–and a weekly routine to hold yourself accountable– goes a long way when learning to speak a new language well. Whether your reason for speaking a new language is a simple as traveling somewhere new or deeper than wanting to feel how your heritage sounds coming off your own lips, Rosetta Stone is committed to helping you confidently speak another language for yourself.