Integrate e-Learning into the school's world language program to increase access to world language instruction for many more students.
Students with limited or no exposure to a language develop everyday conversational skills.
- Self-paced immersion environment
- Lessons, games, activities, and stories
- Technology-assisted learning
- Vocabulary building
Increases engagement and motivation as students build speaking confidence.
- Relevant cultural learning
- Listening and reading comprehension
- Speaking and listening practice
- Reinforces grammar
Allows students to refine and expand their existing language skills.
- Promotes literacy and thought processes
- Advanced oral production
- Writing for specific purposes
- Supports transition to proficiency