5 Free Resources to Celebrate Teacher Appreciation Week!
Every year, we look forward to recognizing teachers on their special week. The world’s real-life superheroes deserve all of the acknowledgment they get during Teacher Appreciation, and we hope we can play a part in those efforts.
This year, we want to help make Teacher Appreciation Week the best ever!
Every day of the week, we will be releasing some great, free resources that every teacher can use to enhance their classroom and improve their practice, including:
- (1) A printable, colorful “Language Creates” classroom poster that helps start the conversation about what language does for us and how we can use it to its greatest effect.
- (2) Printable emoji feedback cards that you can use to keep the pulse of your classroom and perform formative assessment quickly and easily.
- (3) Our informative 10 Simple Steps to World Language Success printable poster, great for faculty meetings, teachers’ lounges, and anywhere else that educators gather.
- (4) A printable set of class reward coupons that you can use to recognize hard work and student achievement, including homework passes, sit with a friend, bring your favorite toy to class, wear a hat for the day, and blank cards for you to pick your own reward.
- (5) Finally, our Summer 30-Day Countdown calendar can help you and the students keep track as the school year ticks away during the home stretch.
We come to work every day thankful that we get to help teachers across the country bring the power of language learning to their students. They deserve our best efforts—and some goodies along the way!