Advanced Spanish for Healthcare
A self-paced language-learning solution designed for intermediate, advanced, and heritage Spanish speakers in the healthcare workforce to improve patient-centered communication skills encompassing a wide range of medical practices.
Advanced Spanish for Healthcare Preview
Learn how the scalable Rosetta Stone Advanced Spanish for Healthcare solution assists providers in overcoming communications breakdowns in clinical settings, to reduce disparities in healthcare outcomes.
Language Training Builds Patient-Staff Confidence
Advanced Spanish for Healthcare helps your workforce improve professional and medical language skills.
- Personalized learning paths allow learners to choose what area of practice to focus on next
- Comprehensive instruction related to body systems, illnesses & ailments, and treatments & procedures improves professional speaking skills
- Focus on patient-centered communication strategies ensures culturally appropriate care
- Proprietary speech recognition boosts speaking confidence
Conversational Videos Model Positive Outcomes
Video content developed by language and medical subject matter experts engages learners and demonstrates common cultural and linguistic challenges.
- Contextualizes vocabulary for relevancy
- Introduces grammar structures in use
- Engages learners by presenting mini story-lines
Reading Aloud Develops Oral Fluency
Learners review and practice medical content that mirrors what a provider would have to read or say aloud to a patient.
- Improves pronunciation and fluency
- Models medical language in authentic context
- Reinforces application of grammar structures
Vocabulary Activities Personalize Feedback
Vocabulary activities support learners with visual representations combined with detailed definitions and example sentences in Spanish and English to richly support vocabulary acquisition. Learners practice what they’ve learned and receive constructive instant feedback in a variety of learning activities that address:
- Patient-centered communication strategies
- Sight translation and consecutive interpretation
- Multiple choice, fill in the blank, matching, and ordering
Assessments Measure Progress
Advanced Spanish for Healthcare includes pre-assessment, in-course progress, and post-assessment tests. These tests enable targeted learning throughout the program.
- Pre-assessment: Measures Spanish language proficiency at the start
- In-course progress: Allows learners to self-test at the end of each lesson
- Post-assessment: Provides progress report for administrators
Administrator Tools Maximize Value and Learning Outcomes
Robust reporting and management tools enable program managers to maximize the return on language-learning investment.
- Track usage and learner progress at individual employee, unit, or group levels using real-time, dynamic reports
- Understand which learners are having success and why
- Manage learners and licenses
Training, Implementation, and Support Services Ensure Success
Rosetta Stone provides the expertise, services, and resources to ensure successful deployment of your language-learning program. Our team partners with you to:
- Incorporate your language-learning goals into effective implementation models
- Plan, deploy, and promote the program in your organization
- Prepare and motivate learners
- Integrate Rosetta Stone products into your technical infrastructure