Introduction to the Internal Marketing Toolkit for Education
Welcome to the Internal Marketing Toolkit for Education!
The materials in this toolkit have been hand-picked to help you spread the word about Rosetta Stone to your school, district, and community. Please feel free to use them any time they are helpful!
In this toolkit, you will find the following:
- Education Press Release Template - We'd love to work with you to issue a press release about your partnership with Rosetta Stone!
- Trademark and Proprietary Content License Agreement - Would you like to use Rosetta Stone's logo and/or other proprietary content? Fill out this form!
- Intranet Promotional Ads for Education - Use these images to help spread the word about Rosetta Stone on your intranet and/or website.
- Poster: Preparing Students for Success - Spread the word that Rosetta Stone is available with this informative poster.
- Poster: Gain a Skill That Lasts a Lifetime - Will you be offering Rosetta Stone access to adult learners? Let them know with this poster!
- Online Language Learning Toolkit - Learn how to have a successful Rosetta Stone implementation from the very beginning with this informative toolkit.
- The Rise of Language Learning Technology in K-12 - This infographic shows the benefits of language learning online with Rosetta Stone solutions.
- Rosetta Stone Language Learning Suite for K-12 - Familiarize yourself and others with the suite of products Rosetta Stone offers for students using this brochure.
- Introducing Rosetta Stone to Districts - Spread the word about Rosetta Stone throughout your district using this template.
- Introducing Rosetta Stone to Parents - Parents will be excited to hear that Rosetta Stone is available for their students! Use this template to share the news.
- Introducing Rosetta Stone to Students - Introduce the program to your students, share their log-in details, and obtain student and parent commitment to the program using this learner agreement template.
- Qualities of a Great K-12 Administrator - What makes a great Rosetta Stone administrator? Find out here!
- Roadmap for Success - Use this roadmap as a working document to plan out your program checkpoints and make sure you aren't forgetting any steps along the way.
- The Bridge Overview for Education - Don't forget to join Rosetta Stone's customer community, where you can connect with other administrators and gain access to exclusive content.
- Where to Go for Help - Always know where to find support with this helpful guide.
We look forward to working with you and wish your students great language-learning success!