Explore the Client Services Hub!
In this article, we'll share some tips and tricks that will help you use the Hub to the fullest. Simply click on a question below to get started!
There are two easy ways to find the information you need in the Client Services Hub.
1. Use the navigation bar at the top of the page.
- Click on the name of your Rosetta Stone product and, if applicable, choose whether you are using it in an Enterprise or Education setting.
- Each product will have the following sub-topics underneath it:
- Getting Started
- Administrator Tools
- Administrator Resources
- Learner Resources
- Each sub-topic will contain materials that directly relate to that topic. We recommend that you explore them all!
2. Use the search function at the top right side of the page.
- Use any search term you’d like to find the materials you’re looking for. All related materials will show up and be available for you to view.
- Articles: You can find lots of “how-to” information contained in the articles. These materials can be printed or emailed, depending on your preference.
- Flipbooks: These materials can be viewed and downloaded as PDF documents. They can also be printed or emailed if you prefer.
- Videos: Get product overviews and process walk-throughs from these videos. The link to these videos can be sent through email if you prefer.
Yes! Depending on the type of material, you can share links via email, as well as Facebook, Twitter. Printing materials is an option for most materials as well. Flipbooks can be downloaded into PDFs and saved for future use.
We have various platforms to provide support and engagement opportunities! Make sure to check out the following platforms and add them as bookmarks so you can access them easily in the future.
- Rosetta Stone Support Portal - This site is where all of Rosetta Stone’s support information is stored, making it an extremely helpful place for any questions you may have about your Rosetta Stone product. You can also take part in live chats, send an email to our support team, and access support phone numbers from the site as well!
- The Bridge - Rosetta Stone’s new customer advocacy portal, this site allows you to exchange ideas with other Rosetta Stone administrators and educators, gain access to exclusive content, and earn rewards for participating in targeted challenges! To join, simply click on your vertical below.
- Education Hub - Looking for K12-specific videos, podcasts, webinars, and more? Look no further! This hub contains interesting things to read, watch, and share that are always being updated and refreshed.
- Business Hub - Business-specific infographics, customer stories, and fact sheets can be found on this hub, along with many other helpful resources.