Downloading and Installing Rosetta Stone Learn Languages
The Rosetta Stone Learn Languages Mobile Application can be downloaded onto select Apple, Android, Nook, and Kindle Fire devices. For more information about system requirements, please click here.
You can download the Learn Languages app by clicking on the links below, or by following the instructions for downloading from your mobile device or via the iTunes store on your computer (for Apple devices only).
Rosetta Stone Learn Languages Application:
Downloading from your mobile device:
1. Open the App Store on your device.
2. Search for “Rosetta Stone”
3. Tap on the Learn Languages: Rosetta Stone icon.
4. Tap the “Install” or "Get" button to download the application.
Downloading from the iTunes Store (for Apple devices only)
iTunes needs to be installed on your computer before downloading the Learn Languages application. We recommend using the latest version of iTunes. For any issues related to iTunes troubleshooting, please refer to Apple Support.
1. Connect your device to the computer using a USB cable.
2. Open iTunes and type “Rosetta Stone, Ltd.” in the Search Store field.
3. Locate the Learn Languages: Rosetta Stone application, and click on it. You'll see the app homepage containing detailed information (reviews, instructions, screenshots, etc.).
4. Click on the “Get” button, and then "Install" when you're ready to download the application.
5. Sign-in to download from the iTunes Store.
6. Select your device in the iTunes window and "sync" your device.