Advanced Spanish for Healthcare
A scalable language-learning solution designed for intermediate, advanced, and heritage Spanish-speaking healthcare professionals to enhance patient-centered communication skills across a range of medical practice areas.
Advanced Spanish for Healthcare Preview
Learn how the self-paced Rosetta Stone Advanced Spanish for Healthcare solution helps healthcare professionals overcome communications challenges in clinical settings in order to improve healthcare outcomes.
Language Training Builds Patient-Staff Confidence
Advanced Spanish for Healthcare assists staff in improving their professional and medical language skills.
- Learners choose personalized learning paths to determine what area of practice to focus on next
- Comprehensive instruction improves professional skills by addressing body systems, illnesses and ailments, and treatments and procedures
- Patient-centered communication strategies support culturally appropriate care
- Proprietary speech recognition builds learners’ speaking confidence
Conversational Videos Engage and Teach
Video content developed by language and medical subject matter experts demonstrates common cultural and linguistic challenges.
- Contextualized vocabulary increases relevance
- Introduces grammar structures in use
- Presents mini story-lines to engage learners
Reading Aloud Develops Oral Fluency
Learners review and practice medical content that reflects what a provider would read or speak aloud to a patient.
- Improves learners’ pronunciation and fluency
- Presents medical language in authentic context
- Reinforces application of grammar structures
Vocabulary Activities Encourage Personalized Feedback
Visual representations combined with detailed definitions and example sentences in Spanish and English support learners’ vocabulary acquisition. Learners receive constructive instant feedback in a variety of activities that address what they have learned.
- Patient-centered communication strategies
- Sight translation and consecutive interpretation
- Multiple choice, fill in the blank, matching, and ordering
Assessments Measure Learner Progress
Advanced Spanish for Healthcare includes pre-assessment, in-course progress, and post-assessment tests. These tests ensure targeted learning throughout the program.
- Pre-assessment: Measuring learners’ language proficiency
- In-course progress: Self-test at each lesson’s end
- Post-assessment: Generate a progress report for administrators
Administrator Tools Maximize ROI and Learning Outcomes
Reporting and management tools allow program administrators to measure and maximize the return on their language-learning investment.
- Track usage and learner progress at individual, unit, or group levels using real-time, dynamic reports
- Understand how learners are progressing
- Manage your program’s learners and licenses
Training, Implementation, and Support Services Ensure Success
Rosetta Stone partners with you every step of the way, providing expertise, services, and resources to promote successful deployment of your language-learning program.
- Incorporate your program’s language-learning goals into effective implementation models
- Plan, deploy, and promote the program within your organization
- Prepare and motivate your learners
- Integrate Rosetta Stone products into your technical infrastructure