1) Select a Language
2) Choose your solution
- Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set Includes Audio Companion™
Develop your command of the language to be able to fully express your ideas and opinions. Learn more
$229.00Today only $219.00
- Level 1, 2 & 3 Set Includes Audio Companion™
Cover a variety of essential topics to help improve your ability to express yourself clearly and concisely. Learn more
$219.00Today only $174.00
- Level 1 Includes Audio Companion™
Build a foundation of Spanish vocabulary and essential language structure. Learn more
$104.00Today only $99.00
- Level 2 Includes Audio Companion™
Navigate your surroundings as you build on the vocabulary and essential language structure in Level 1. Learn more
$104.00Today only $104.00
- Level 3 Includes Audio Companion™
Connect with the world around you by building on the skills you developed in Levels 1 and 2. Learn more
$104.00Today only $104.00
- Level 4 Includes Audio Companion™
Deepen your Spanish understanding and negotiate complex situations with confidence. Learn more
$104.00Today only $104.00
- Level 5 Includes Audio Companion™
Develop your command of the language as you refine crucial communication skills and celebrate language-learning success. Learn more
$104.00Today only $219.00
The self-guided program allows your children to work independently so you have more time for yourself. And with Parent Administrative Tools, you can track their progress and adjust lesson plans to fit your child's unique needs. Begin your child's language learning adventure today!
Compatible with Windows and Mac OS.
See how it works.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING:
"Rosetta Stone lets the student be an independent learner. the program comes with a full lesson plan lined out for each day. My daughter knows what she should be doing each day. There's no guess work on her part and no planning on mine."- The Homeschool Scientist
"Looking for a language program that legitimately teaches the language well – speaking, writing, reading, grammar, and real-life application? I've got the one for you! ... As we worked through the program I started to make a list of everything I just loved, and I found myself writing almost all the features down! ... I don't think I've felt like drooling over a homeschool program like this in a while."- Diligent Heart
"I wanted something that was fairly independent, easy to use (for mom and child) and would most importantly-work! I found these things in Rosetta Stone! ... The program is VERY easy to use. My daughter was able to log in and get it going on her own with little to no help from me ... Rosetta Stone is very thorough. It offers review, and introduces new words in a way that makes learning easy for kids...Rosetta Stone teaches something that I cannot. A foreign language. It gives my daughter something that I can't, the gift of being bilingual"- Joy in the Journey
Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set
We'll introduce you to these situations:
So you can say and understand things like:
- Exchange simple greetings and farewells.
- Introduce yourself, friends, and family.
- Go shopping and place orders.
- Hello, how are you?
- Nice to meet you.
- Good Morning.
- What is your name?
- My name is David Brown.
- This is my friend Anna.
- Excuse me, do you speak English?
- How much does the gray sweater cost?
- I want to pay with cash/a check/a credit card.
- I'm buying flowers because I'm visiting my grandmother this afternoon.
- The concert ticket costs more than the movie ticket.
- Make and receive phone calls and invitations.
- Scheduling everyday transit.
- Getting around on travel.
- Do you know his phone number?
- Who are you calling?
- I'm sorry. I can't. I have to work.
- Can you come to my party this evening?
- Excuse me, how do I get to the library?
- Take the bus to the fourth bus stop. Get off the bus, and walk to the second street.
- I didn't understand you. Can you repeat that, please?
- Is this room available for rent?
- When does the flight leave this afternoon?
- What‚ is the best way to get to the museum?
- Describe daily household routines and items.
- Discuss personal health and well-being.
- Celebrate important life events.
- I'm vacuuming the floor under the couch.
- Let's get some exercise today.
- I will clean it after you sweep the floor.
- What happened?
- I hurt my elbow. Do you have a bandage?
- What's the matter?
- I'm sick. Do you have some medicine?
- Will you marry me?
- I hope it doesn't rain at my wedding.
- Congratulations on your new house!
- You have our condolences.
- Deal with businesses and service providers.
- Describe hobbies and interests
- Arrange repairs and maintenance for your home or car.
- Good evening. We would like a table for four, please.
- The cost is a bit high, can we go lower?
- We would like the bill, please.
- What kind of art do you like?
- When are we playing the basketball game tonight?
- There‚ is water on the floor. The pipes are leaking. We need to call a plumber.
- There‚ is a problem with my car. Oil is leaking.
- I have a problem. I have a flat tire.
- Talking about work in various industries
- Discussion pop culture, arts, and entertainment
- Conversing about schoolwork and studies
- The power plant produces electricity from water.
- This company designs and manufactures computers.
- I'll be presenting my idea for a new office building.
- What are you reading? I'm reading a romantic novel about a husband and his wife.
- Now that I'm older, I enjoy playing the piano while my friends sing.
- Last week, I didn't know the answers to any of the questions because I didn't study.
- I could have been a biologist, but I liked chemistry more.
- Your assignment was due thirty minutes ago.
Must be at least 13 years of age to use this product.
†Free 3 months access included with purchase for one user.
*Mobile apps are not available for Arabic and Persian (Farsi).