We'll introduce you to these situations
So you can say and understand things like:
COMPLETE COURSE (incl. Level 1) - Takes you from beginner to conversational proficiency
- Greetings, introducing yourself, friends and family.
- Travelling and how to get around.
- Shopping and placing orders.
- Celebrating important events.
- Health and personal well-being.
- Ordering food at a restaurant.
- Conversing about school, work, arts and entertainment.
- And more...
Hello, how are you?This is my friend Anna.
I would like to make a reservation.The bus departs six times a day.
How much does the grey sweater cost?I want to pay with cash/a credit card.
Congratulations on your new job.You have our condolences.
I have glasses, but today I'm gonig to wear my contact lenses.This sweater makes my arm itchy because I'm allergic to wool.
Good evening. We would like a table for four, please.I would like to orde seafood with garlic sauce.
Tell us why you would like to work at this company.What type of movie should we rent?
LEVEL ONE - Ideal for beginners
- Exchanging simple greetings and farewells.
- Introducing yourself, friends, and family.
- Going shopping and placing orders.
Hello, how are you?What is your name?Nice to meet you.
My name is David Brown.This is my friend Anna.Excuse me, do you speak Chinese?
How much does the grey sweater cost?I want to pay with cash/a credit card.I'm buying flowers because I'm visiting my grandmother this afternoon.