Rosetta Stone® Foundations
for Higher Education
An e-Learning solution designed for beginner to intermediate learners in up to 24 languages within the Rosetta Stone® Language Learning Suite. With our context-based, immersion methodology, learners build fundamental language skills.
Language Lessons Focus on Fundamentals
Immersive environment surrounds learners with new language.
- Carefully sequenced lessons introduce vocabulary and grammar, building upon previously learned content
- Emphasis on producing language
- Immediate feedback on every response reinforces key concepts and correct learning
- Speech recognition within all lessons and activities helps improve learners' pronunciation and speaking confidence
Games and Activities Reinforce Language Skills
Engaging games, activities, and community allow learners to practice listening and reading skills. Developing language proficiency takes practice and frequent exposure.
- Build confidence, increase engagement, hone skills, and develop vocabulary learned in core lessons
- Individual and group modes allow live engagement with other learners
- Live chat with a community of other language learners
Live Tutoring Builds Confidence
Learners converse online with a native speaker, interaction that is a key component in building learner confidence.
- Tutors leverage structured exercises and conversations to engage learners in their new language
- Sessions focus on topics and vocabulary aligned with the learner's current proficiency level, reinforcing newly acquired skills
- Small group size ensures active participation of all learners
Administrator Tools Track and Measure Learner Progress
Robust management and administrative tools for instructors to track and measure progress, helping to achieve desired learning outcomes by:
- Managing access, roles, and permissions
- Monitoring individual learner, class, and specific group progress using real-time, dynamic reports
- Accessing report details to identify quickly learners' strengths and weaknesses
Mobile Apps Allow Learning Anywhere, Anytime
Today's learners are surrounded by digital and mobile technology. Our mobile apps provide instructors innovative ways to enrich language learning through already familiar experiences.
- Language Lessons inside and outside the classroom
- Mobile apps enable learning and practice using iPad®, iPhone®, iPod touch®, and Android™ devicess
Training, Implementation, and Support Services Ensure Success
Rosetta Stone provides the expertise, services, and resources to ensure the successful deployment of your language-learning program. Our team partners with you to:
- Incorporate your language-learning goals into effective implementation models
- Plan, deploy, and promote the program in your institution
- Prepare and motivate learners
- Integrate Rosetta Stone products into your technical infrastructure
We offer Foundations for Higher Education in up to 24 languages.
Seeing is Believing
Try our interactive, hands-on demo and explore our award-winning Rosetta Stone language solution. Discover for yourself how powerful this program is for your institution.