Language Skills Drive Market Expansion
The fastest growing markets with the greatest long-term potential are in developing economies and in multicultural market segments at home. Unless executives, managers, and business development staff can communicate in the languages spoken in these markets, they will struggle to build the business in foreign countries and multilingual environments. Language training gives these key employees a critical skill they are missing to cultivate relationships and operate effectively wherever the company needs them to be. With our Rosetta Stone TOTALe® PRO solution, businesses can:
- Provide training in any number of languages to open up new business opportunities in high-growth countries in Asia, South America, and the Middle East as well as in large, established economies in North America and Europe
- Accelerate employees' ability to communicate with customers and partners in their new language with the award-winning immersion learning experience in the Rosetta Course® solution
- Help employees build confidence in their speaking abilities for multinational meetings or sales presentations through live conversation practice sessions led by Studio Coaches who are native speakers in Rosetta Studio ® sessions
- Make language training more convenient for mobile employees and encourage more frequent and consistent practice with mobile applications for the iPad®, iPhone®, iPod touch®, and select Android™ devices and practice activities for MP3 players
- Monitor learner usage and progress to track ROI on your language-training solution with the Rosetta Stone Manager™ tool
Download a copy of Internationally Speaking to learn how to select and prepare employees for international assignments.
Listen to the Business Value of Language podcast to hear why U.S. companies cannot afford to remain monolingual and how language skills can translate to success in business.