Rosetta Stone® Advantage
An e-Learning solution for all proficiency levels in up to nine languages within the
Rosetta Stone® Language Learning Suite. Solution focuses on improving employees'
everyday and business language skills.
Language Training Spans All Proficiency Levels
A flexible, end-to-end language-learning solution where learners can select their own learning paths as well as workshops focused on their unique interests.
- Personalized learning paths based on learner's goals
- More than 40 activity types engage learner throughout training
- Grammar and cultural lessons
- Speech-recognition technology provides learner immediate pronunciation feedback
- Extensive content library explores every day situations, job-specific, and industry-specific topics
Lesson Help Allows Learners to Ask Questions While Progressing
Enable learners access to additional support to stay engaged throughout their language training.
- Learners are able to submit pedagogical questions online and receive answers from a qualified tutor
- Questions can be about specific exercises, general language content or areas where they need more clarification
Mentoring Keeps Learners Engaged
Ensure learners have the additional resources and motivation needed to expedite language acquisition.
- Mentoring motivates learners who need additional support and accountability to progress in their language training
- Dedicated mentor gives advice, recommendations, and answers pedagogical questions
- Mentors proactively call learners regularly to check-in and ensure they are making progress
Live Tutoring Further Improves Oral Proficiency
Supplementary live conversation courses enable practice with a tutor and other learners.
- Small group conversation classes
- Tutors are certified teachers
- Classes available 24/7
- Additional fees apply
Phone Courses Supplement Language Training with 1:1 Conversational Tutoring
Helps learners gain confidence through live 1:1 conversation with a tutor.
- Courses based on pedagogical materials
- More than 700 topics for learners to choose from
- Available 24/7
- Additional fees apply
Assessments Measure Progress
Placement, progress, and achievement tests are built in across all levels, enabling more targeted learning throughout the program.
- Placement Test: Assesses language proficiency at the start
- Progress Test: Evaluates learner progress at regular intervals
- Achievement Test: Provides evaluation at training completion
Administrator Tools Maximize Value and Learning Outcomes
Robust reporting and management tools enable managers to maximize the return on language-learning investment.
- Track usage and learner progress at individual employee, business unit, or group levels using real-time, dynamic reports
- Manage learners and licenses
WATCH THE VIDEO
Mobile Apps Enable Learning Anywhere, Anytime
Provide additional access at learner's convenience.
- Constantly available practice reinforces new vocabulary
- Available using iPhone®
Tailored Catalogs Adapt Curriculum to Your Needs
Let us adapt a content catalog to meet your organization's specific language objectives from our library of language content. You can choose which lessons and objectives are most applicable to your learners' needs.
Training, Implementation, and Support Services Ensure Success
Rosetta Stone provides the expertise, services, and resources to ensure successful deployment of your language-learning program. Our team partners with you to:
- Incorporate your language-learning goals into effective implementation models
- Plan, deploy, and promote the program in your organization
- Prepare and motivate learners
- Integrate Rosetta Stone products into your technical infrastructure